30 June 2010

1st Edition of the Vaffanculo List

So I've decided to start a new post - the Vaffanculo List. Basically anyone who fucks up, in my opinion, will make it onto this list. Capisce? Good :) Let's begin!

1. Marcello Lippi:
Why is that you ask? He won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, so I should cut the guy some slack right? Maybe, but I won't because that's not really how I work. You have to earn my respect everyday, and in terms of football, you have to earn my respect every time you step on that pitch and with every decision you make off the pitch. Lippi did earn my respect in 2006 because he was able to motivate that team to victory. This year, however, was a little different. He started out by choosing the wrong players, then decided to play them in the wrong positions to fill in the gaps of who he left at home, and then couldn't even motivate his players to even pretend to care while they were on the pitch. He was a disaster of a coach and brought shame to Italy. I hope he's proud of himself and his vergogna squadra.

2. Giancarlo Abete:
Well, this one's easy. He's a moron. He's corrupt. And I hate him with a passion. He is contributing to the demise of Italian football and it kills me to watch such an incompetent asshole  run the FIGC. I really have nothing to say about him except that he is a very good interista punishing Moggi out of fear of his return to Juventus.

3. Giuseppe Marotta
Surprise! I hate Juventus' new sporting director! Shocking right?! Not really. So far, he's signed Storari and Pepe and Bonucci and gotten rid of...Molinaro? Wow. Okay. So. That doesn't really say much because he hasn't really done much. However, the reason Signore Marotta is on this list, Giovinco. From what I've been hearing they are trying to trade Sebastian Giovinco for Marco Motta. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I thought it was a joke the first time I read it. Then I read it again and realized it was legit. Too bad Motta's not good. This is totally disgusting. Giovinco has been nothing but loyal and patient waiting for the chance he never got. He deserves so much more than what we've given to him. This is when I really wish I ran the shit over at Juve because I'm telling you things would be VERY different. After reading this it caused me, for the first time EVER, to question my loyalty to this club. I don't know if I want to be associated with a team that is becoming Inter 2.0 in the sense that we are wasting and selling all the young, Italian talent we spent years developing in the youth ranks. Let's think about this for a second, in the Primavera team we have Filippo Boniperti. Giuseppe Giovinco. Luca Belcastro. Iago. Fausto Rossi. Ciro Immobile. And those are just a few of the many talents. Sadly, I can almost guarantee we will sell them or start out with a loan deal that turns into a co-ownership and magically they are no longer Juventino anymore (see Domenico Criscito). Speaking of Crisito, I forgot to mention, Marotta sold him to Genoa, permanently. Wow, good call there bud. Can you taste the sarcasm? If this Giovinco - Motta swap happens, I will not watch a Juve match this season. I refuse. I can't be part of this kind of bullshit right now.

OK, I think thats all for today. I'm too angry to continue in a semi-coherent nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment