19 July 2010

Vaffanculo List #2

Okayyy so, with World Cup over there is nothing to watch for a few weeks until the club season starts up again, or if your Juve, July 28th because you didn't fuck up bad enough to not make Europa League and get a longer vacation. So I'm just going to continue with my shit list because it amuses me.
1. Giancarlo Abete
I don't really have any new reasons to hate him this week, however, for his past he earns himself a lifetime acheivement on this list. He is a disgrace to Italian football and is one of the most corrupt people in Italy right now. Just seeing his face disgusts me.

Chi non salta interista รจ!

2. Alessio Secco
He wasn't on the last list, however he too is a lifetime acheiver here. Somehow he went from being Moggi's press secratary to Juventus' Sporting Director. He's a waste of space on this planet and I have a theory that he's an interistamerda put undercover as Juve's sporting director to just fuck them over, because that's really all he did. He signed terrible players to long, expensive contracts, which are now killing us. He sold off some of the most promising young Italian talent Juventus has ever seen. He too disgusts me. I can't even speak his name without getting angry, thus I will not say anymore about him. He doesn't even deserve this many sentences.

3. The Netherlands Nationl Team
No, they aren't on here because I was supporting them in the final and they lost, I was supporting Spain :) They are here because they don't know how to play football. They know kick boxing, karate, and various other types of mixed martial arts, but not football. Van Bommel is a douchebag and should not even be playing football. De Jong should've gotten a red in that final. I can't stand the way they play and their only saving graceis the prettiness of Rafael Van Der Vaart.

4. Giuseppe Marotta
Yup, he's back on the list. Not at #1, but he's still here. So far, he's been a good boy and listened to me when I said not to sell Giovinco, SO FAR! We'll see if he wants to be stupid now. He's on this list because he's annoying the fuck outta me. One day we are selling Diego the next day he's a grand part of the team. Then we are selling Trez, and the next day we aren't. I'm a woman and I don't change my mind this much. He needs to make up his damn mind and just start selling some of the 36 players we currently have on roster. And by that I mean Zebina, Melo, Grygera, Tiago, Amauri must leave now. I will help them pack their bags if they'd like! All I can say, is that if he wants to get his ass of this list he better tell Del Neri to find space in the starting XI for SuperSeba and he better bring me Pazzini, at the very least. And he better get rid of the five listed above ASAP
5. Zebina, Melo, Amauri, Grygera, Tiago
Don't they look all familiar and shit, that's because I just mentioned them about 5 seconds ago. They are the biggest wastes of space on our current team and I would love nothing more than to push them off a cliff watch their asses be kicked out of Torino! They all have their lovely stories...Zebina and Melo are BEST FRIENDS with the tifosi, Amauri is useless and even fucks things up in commercials, Grygera doesn't always remember which team he's playing for, however I may be able to forgive some of his blunders because of this; and Tiago, well he was never the brightest crayon in the box and that was confirmed after the world caught news that he locked (former) President Coboli Gigli in the washroom. All of these guys, in my opinion, are no longer assests, but liabilities and should be dealt with accordingly (read: cut your losses and sell them to the first offer that comes on the table!)

Hmmm who else can I hate on today... oh okay I got a good one!

6. Greaseano Cristiano Ronaldo
Why? Because its fun and he's an easy target. He just became a daddy to a baby he supposedly named after himself *cough*egotisicalbastard*cough*. He also allegedly paid the baby mama 12 million euro to stfu and so far she has. I also understand that upon the child becoming an adult he will inherit 180 million euro, so that kid is set for life. I've been hearing several stories about the mother - she's American, she's underage, she's Paris Hilton, she's British, she's a surrogate. My favourite out of all of those is hr being a surrogate so let's go with that! It would make a lot of sense for the mom to be a surrogate because I think we all know CR9 plays for the other team ;) He was also apparently out for dinner with some friends and Lance Bass. And he has recently stated he's in favour of same sex marriage. I mean, so am I and I'm straight, but the difference is he's from Europe where that kinda stuff still isn't full accepted. So, it could be a good indication that I'm right :) Anyways, I just hope he doesn't make his son bathe in grease like he does. God save us all if he does *shudders*....

Mk that seems to be enough haterade for one day...next week there will be a new list hopefully with potentially new targets...or just the same ones for different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment